Technical Analysis Sheets
A technical analysis is the study of price charts and various indicators inferred from prices. The purpose is to consider the supply and demand, and thereby foresee the market variations. A technical analysis is not limited to equity markets, but also applicable to any types of markets: indexes, rates, commodities. We cover thousands of instruments over more than thirty markets.
Our technical analyses are based on various efficient tools and methods:
- Closing prices
- Logarithmic scales
- 50% tracings
- Candlestick figures
- Moving averages at 20, 50 and 100 periods
- Objective definition of short, mid and long term trends as daily and weekly data
- Determining horizontal supports and resistances
- Volumes, volatility and gaps
- STIM, an indicator created by Franck Morel
Surperformance is now capable of providing a reliable and thorough flow on thousands of instruments and more than thirty markets.